Iron River Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2005
My son currently attends Iron River Elementary and is in the 4th grade. I have been greatly impressed and satisified with Iron River Elementary. The teachers and staff are wonderful with the children in their teachings, guidance, and involvement on the playground. This school is a very heart warming small town school which I love for my son. I try to help out with school events and attend PTO meetings. The kids are very fortunate to have a ice hockey rink behind the school which allows them to skate in the afternoon on 'Free Fun Friday'. Enrollment has increased and the need for expansion is greatly needed. The art teacher lost his room so it could be used as another classroom. This is something I hope to see in the future - an addition onto the school. I am so happy that my son is able to attend this school.

Iron River Elementary School
7730 Pettingill Ave, Iron River, WI  54847
Last modified Iron River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iron River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top