PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My kids hate that school. Middle school is pretty bad even compared to the public schools. Theachers are bitter, unmotivated they scream at this kids non-stop. talk about destroying creativity and self-esteem.

I am very pleased with this school. St. John Vianney offers a true collaborative teaching approach. Parents are kept involved, not just informed of their child's development. High-standards set the stage for both academic & life success. Christian values, respect, and "service before self" are modeled daily. Definitely worth the investment!

The reviews seem out-dated. This school is wonderful. The teachers seem to get along with one another very well, which means the best ways to get through to kids is being met. The academics are the best. Students from this school stand out in high school for their knowledge, motivation, and independence. I love this school and would recommend it to everyone I know. You won't regret it.

Great academic school, they work the kids hard and have great expectaitions for them. My children are excelling in High School and great Christians. My kids have learned to be leaders in a positive and appropriate manner. Great job! Thanks SJV!

Good School, good adecdemics. My only problem is teacher quality. Some teachers are above and beyond, some are substandard. My child has felt that children are singled out, or categorized by certain teachers. It's been obvious in past years that this is true, teachers at this school do pick favorites. It's a shame, because otherwise overall it's a good school, I've just lost some respect for it because of teachers lacking fairness.

So far the school experience has been great for my two kids. They are K and 2nd grade. Very good academics, strong math program as well as reading program. Very well kept facility.

So, so school. I don't think it's better than a public school. My child attended from Pre-k to grade 1. Pre-k was great and I would recommend it for Pre-k. As for elementary I was not impressed. My child is doing much better in public school. I was disappointed the teachers at this school were not more helpful to my child in the classroom. The smaller classes for the primary grades were useless. The school promotes it like it makes a difference but my child was still behind in reading. I sent my child to public school with twice as many students in the classroom. The teachers had no problem with working one on one with my child. Save your money and find a good public school.

Last modified St John Vianney School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8