Janesville, WI

Posted March 13, 2012
The reviews seem out-dated. This school is wonderful. The teachers seem to get along with one another very well, which means the best ways to get through to kids is being met. The academics are the best. Students from this school stand out in high school for their knowledge, motivation, and independence. I love this school and would recommend it to everyone I know. You won't regret it.

Posted November 14, 2009

St John Vianney School 1

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
Great academic school, they work the kids hard and have great expectaitions for them. My children are excelling in High School and great Christians. My kids have learned to be leaders in a positive and appropriate manner. Great job! Thanks SJV!

Posted January 19, 2009
Good School, good adecdemics. My only problem is teacher quality. Some teachers are above and beyond, some are substandard. My child has felt that children are singled out, or categorized by certain teachers. It's been obvious in past years that this is true, teachers at this school do pick favorites. It's a shame, because otherwise overall it's a good school, I've just lost some respect for it because of teachers lacking fairness.

Posted January 12, 2009

St John Vianney School 1

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted April 19, 2008
So far the school experience has been great for my two kids. They are K and 2nd grade. Very good academics, strong math program as well as reading program. Very well kept facility.

St John Vianney School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
So, so school. I don't think it's better than a public school. My child attended from Pre-k to grade 1. Pre-k was great and I would recommend it for Pre-k. As for elementary I was not impressed. My child is doing much better in public school. I was disappointed the teachers at this school were not more helpful to my child in the classroom. The smaller classes for the primary grades were useless. The school promotes it like it makes a difference but my child was still behind in reading. I sent my child to public school with twice as many students in the classroom. The teachers had no problem with working one on one with my child. Save your money and find a good public school.

Posted January 11, 2006
This is a very good school with good academics and good teachers. The Spanish teacher is awesome as is the Art Teacher. The Cook in the kitchen prepares wonderful meals daily and the price is cheaper than the public school. (go figure) The principal seems to really care about the kids and handles discipline well. Tons of ways to be involved if you want to. I wish that they had more room so that they could have two classes of each grade. Sometimes, 28 in a class is way too much.

St John Vianney School
1250 East Racine Street, Janesville, WI  53545
Last modified St John Vianney School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Vianney School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top