Janesville, WI

Posted June 05, 2013
I have had one child go through Kennedy and one that just finished Kindergarten and I can only say that the teachers, staff, and principal are excellent! They truly care about their students and challenge them do perform at their highest! The kids learn to respect not only others but themselves. They learn the qualities needed to become responsible citizens! Thank you

Posted August 30, 2011
I feel so proud to say that my children are at kenedy school. It has a great group of teachers and an exelent staff.

Posted March 28, 2009
I have two kids attending Kennedy. We have been very happy with the education they have received as well as the positive atmosphere at the school. The kids all seem happy and the teachers are great. I highly recommend Kennedy Elementary!

Posted August 16, 2008
My dauter has ADHD and she has lots of great friends. Every day she eather meets a new friend or had a event at school that she loves to tell me about. Sometimes she needs help with her schoolwork at school but she doesn't ask for help alot and the teachers usualy knows that sh needs help. If i had 200 kids i would put them all at Kennedy!!

Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted April 23, 2005

Kennedy Elementary School
3901 Randolph Rd, Janesville, WI  53546
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top