Bad
Good

awesome school, great teachers! Cant say enough about the warm welcome my children received when they first arrived!

We could not be in a better elementary school than Harmony! The teachers and staff are AMAZING and very easy to work with! They have a strong sense of community and the parent group & volunteers make it even better!

I am the parent of a first grader at Harmony Elementary. I have been nothing but impressed by the staff at Harmony! My son has needed additional help at school, and the communication home has been impressive. If I ever have a question about what's going on in the classroom, my emails are responded to very timely. His teachers have been nothing but helpful, kind, and accepting of my son!

Harmony Elementary is a dream-come-true school for parents and children. Every single teacher and staff member we have encountered have been second to none. They make sure each child is challenged and nourished in the way they need to be. The education, fundamental life skills and nurturing at this school is something I didn't know existed anymore in our schools. One of the things that stood out most for me, from several years ago, is when my kindergartner daughter missed her first field trip to a pumpkin farm. Her teacher, Mrs. Purcell, dropped off a pumpkin to our home for my daughter after school. That is just the first of many reasons why our family loves this school and its teachers.

We are new to the Janesville/Milton area and we are really happy with Harmony Elementary! My 1st grader is making new friends, loves her teachers and always has a smile on her face at pick-up.

Harmony is a great school. All of my kids have gone to school there. Very nice staff as well.

Harmony elementary school is the best school for both of my kids and others too. Teachers love each of kids, and are compassionate about what they are teaching. We all love Harmony school.

This is an amazing school. I have a first grader at Harmony and both his K and 1st grade teachers have been nothing short of what I expect from a teacher. The front office and Principle are equally great. Overall I love this school and I'll be sad when my child has to move on .

This school has strong leadership, caring teachers and support staff, and provides the students with a solid curriculum. The staff members take responsibility for ALL of the children, not just the ones that they have in their classrooms. The parents' group is extremely supportive! There are volunteers in the school all the time.

Can't say enough good things about this school or the district. The teachers are awesome and worked with my child to help her succeed. The smallness of the school is great. Ms. Smith the principal is wonderful and possess a quality of firmness with gentleness.

Last modified Harmony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.