Posted May 06, 2009
I just moved to Janesville, and I am VERY pleased with what I have seen already. Everyone is super nice and made us feel VERY welcome.

Posted September 19, 2008
Adams school is wonderful. The staff is caring and supportive. I am a parent who volunteers a lot, and I always feel welcome. Go Eagles.

Posted May 23, 2007
My boys attended Adams, until we relocated out of state. The teacher's are well trained, creative, and caring. The principal is the best! We all miss Adams!

Posted December 12, 2005
My children have been attending Adams Elementary for the past six years. I have found the staff at Adams to be caring and competent. They always go the extra mile and encourage children to do their very best, not only in academics but in their behavior. Adams also has an active and caring PTA that strives to make Adams a great school for all its students, by providing opportunities for enrichment

Posted January 09, 2005
Adams Elementary School is wonderful! There are many family events. The teachers and principal truly care for your child. You are always encouraged to take part in your childs'education. There is an inscription in the building at the front entrance that says it all,'Enter to Learn'. I love the fact that they treat each child individually. There are different levels of learning and they cater to the child that is advanced as well as the child that may be learning at a slower pace. I'm proud when I tell others that my child attends Adams School!

Posted February 25, 2004
Love this school. Everyone is very wonderful. They all need a pat on the back. My sons go here and they like it.

Adams Elementary School
1138 E Memorial Dr, Janesville, WI  53545
Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top