Janesville, WI

Franklin Middle School 4

Posted April 13, 2012
Love this school- transferred my son from Marshall to Franklin to help with his grades, morale, and school issues...BEST choice ever. My son is thriving, has better grades, enjoys his teachers, and likes the school. I'm very pleased with the school in general, and appreciate the teachers and staff there. What a difference its made in my son as well...

Posted September 17, 2009
My 13 yr old daughter goes there and I think the teachers connect on an awesome level with the students.

Posted September 14, 2009
I love my school,all the teachers in your grade know you,even if your not in there class,(house). all the teachers make sure that you dont fail at what we are learning. most of the teachers are in after school programs to help the kids learn nd succed.

Franklin Middle School 5

Posted August 07, 2009
Lots of extracurricular activities and parent are involved in everything

Franklin Middle School 4

Posted October 12, 2006
My kids both went to Franklin, now after moving to the eastside to attend Marshall, I realize how good we had it at franklin, the attendance ladies knew you, not just another parent. The teachers were awesome. There were certain ones that would just take any kid who needed it and make sure they knew that they were special.

450 North Crosby Avenue, Janesville, WI  53548
Last modified Franklin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top