Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Two of my children went to Lincoln and all my neighbors children. My daughter had special needs and they were very attentive to her needs and very good with comunication .

Lincoln Elementary I love this school! My son started attending Lincoln his 3rd grade year. He was struggling with ADD and was only at a first grade reading level. The staff went above and beyond to work with us on his education. By the end of third grade my son had made it the desired reading level. He entered the fourth grade confident and ready to tackle the year. Since then I have had 2 daughters attend Lincoln as well. Overall I'm very happy with this school and it's staff. Don't forget to check out all the family activities this school does. Great fun!

I like Lincoln Elementary but i feel they can do more for their gifted children

I have mixed feelings about Lincoln. My son, who will be in third grade, really likes it but i feel the staff may be too hard on the children. I understand that they are trying to make the children bcome responsible but they seem to forget that they are just kids.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.