Janesville, WI

Marshall Middle School 1

Posted September 17, 2012
I was so disappointed with Marshall Middle that I moved to a new town. My child struggled in Marshall and was segregated, not properly supported or helped. Since moving my son is now receiving all A's and B's and loves the new school along with the teachers. My child is now excited about going to school and has gained confidence and tells me thank you for moving practically every day!

Posted May 13, 2009
My son has been going to this school and finished 6 th grade with all 'A'. He has continued to show interest in learning and keeping high grades as well as friends and involvment in sports and orchestra. The school has a wonderful program that meets every student needs. From string to band instruments, from soccer to football, tennis, track and so much more this school has lots to offer. I recommend this school to everyone!

Posted October 05, 2008
its a great school, it has a great education also. if you lived near the school, i recomend you have your child go there.!

Posted December 12, 2007
I love Marshall it's probably the best school i've been too!

Marshall Middle School 1

Posted May 23, 2007
Marshall lacks dicipline and good groups for grade 6. I am pulling my daughter out of Marshall to put her in a private school. The Janesville school district needs to concentrate more on the children than on their budget.

Marshall Middle School 4

Posted November 30, 2004
I'm saddened to see the concern about clubs etc. Marshall has tons of extra curricular clubs, Tech Club, Volunteer Club, Magic the Gather, Environmental Club, Chess... there seems to be almost too many choices! The community can be a bit clique-ie, but I think that's normal for this age. I've been impressed with the teachers wilingness to work with parents and for the good of the student as well as the principal and vice principal. The committment to real learning has impressed me as well.

Marshall Middle School 4

Posted July 06, 2004
We came from a small town and this was a culture shock for us because the population of this school is the populaiton of our whole town. My son felt lost and disassociated because it was difficult for him to make friends. It seems that they are lacking in groups/clubs that would get children involved with each other. Our last school had clubs that kids could sign up for and do things that would make them feel apart of everyone else.

Posted April 19, 2004
Marshall Middle school is the best! The teachers are wonderful, and the strict punishment on offenses is great. Also, team teaching really helps the kids get ready for high school. The teachers are great!

Marshall Middle School
25 South Pontiac Drive, Janesville, WI  53545
Last modified Marshall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top