Monroe Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2007

Monroe Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2007
The ability of the staff I have experienced so far seems limited in keeping the children excited about learning. Asked for web based access to homework assignments they where not available. Asked to be able to email my child's teacher and I was told they could not. I took it up with the schools district office and then the school was directed to use email as a other option to communicate with parents. Curriculum for computers is entirely to limited. Few after school activity choices. Little help for students that fall in the middle wear they need extra help from time to time. I asked if my child could be kept in from recess at times when extra help is needed and I was told the teacher needs that time to consult with other staff members.

Monroe Elementary School
55 S Pontiac Dr, Janesville, WI  53545
Last modified Monroe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top