Posted July 01, 2012
My son attended Van Buren and has done very well thus far in middle school. I believe because of the teachers and staff they have given him a good foundation for his educational goals. Thank you Van Buren for all your hard work!!!!

Posted October 22, 2011
My children have both attended Van Buren Elementary, and I highly recommend this school. The staff is caring and skilled, and they seem to work very well together as a team. My children have received the appropriate academic challenges when they needed them. I also like that there are several male elementary school teachers at this site. The local YWCA hosts very affordable before and after school care at this site.

Posted April 12, 2011
My daughter attends this school after being at Rock Prairie Montessori for two years. It was a rocky 1st grade but she has really taken off in 2nd grade. I agree with the other poster--Van Buren is a little school with big heart. The teachers and staff care for the chlidren. She also isn't held back by slower learners. In fact, she is allowed to progress. The principal just received "Administrator of the Year". We will continue at Van Buren. It's a very good school, zero tolerance of bullying and they enforce the rules. Would highly recommend the school.

Van Buren Elementary School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
My son just finished 1st grade at Van Buren and I must say that he adjusted just fine thanks to his teachers and the staff at school. The entire staff is wonderful and my son raves about 'his' new school.

Van Buren Elementary School
1515 Lapham St, Janesville, WI  53546
Last modified Van Buren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van Buren Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top