Washington Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2014
My son has went to Washington since Kindergarten and is now in the 2nd grade. My husband and I love this school! From the teachers to the principle everyone has been amazing! My youngest will be starting Washington next year and he is going to require some special education and I have complete faith that the staff will work wonderfully with my son.

Posted October 18, 2013
Love this school! Our kids have always been academically challenged by the awesome staff! Our children love going to school because of these teachers! Love the principal, Scott Garner, he is always visible. Very strong PTA, always doing fun things for the kids and helping staff. Only thing I wish is...when the kids move on to sixth grade, the teachers and staff could come with. We love WASHINGTON ELEM. SCHOOL!!!

Posted November 11, 2008
My daughter is a special needs student and Washington has been a huge help in her learning. This is her second year there and while I was concerned about transferring her there from her previous school because of unfamiliarity with staff/other students and new routines, etc, I am so very very glad she switched. Her previous school was great, too, but they just didn't have the facilities to help her with her problems. Now she can write her name consistently, is learning to read some words, and is staying inside the lines when coloring! These are all things we were not sure she'd EVER be able to do! If you have a special needs child and it is recommended that your child attend Washington, it's the right thing to do! We couldn't be happier with her progress and with Washington.

Posted October 04, 2008

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2007
Dedicated staff and great kids! My children had a great experience at this school. LD parents - Wow! You will get the help you need from this knowledgeable staff.

Posted December 14, 2004
This is a wonderful school! Dr.Mason, the principal has a warm, compassionate way with the children. Many goals and activities add fun to school. My twins enjoy school very much. The new student council this year was a hit with my son. He is now very organized, and doesn't want to miss any council meetings.

Posted July 28, 2003
My Daughter loves school she has had wonderful teachers from k-4. Dr Mason the principal is wonderful a very compasionate man who the children and parents seem to have a lot of respect for. Wonderful school.

Washington Elementary School
811 N Pine St, Janesville, WI  53548
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top