Bad
Good

I love this school it has worked very well for my daughter and she loves all off the staff and her peers

My son has went to Washington since Kindergarten and is now in the 2nd grade. My husband and I love this school! From the teachers to the principle everyone has been amazing! My youngest will be starting Washington next year and he is going to require some special education and I have complete faith that the staff will work wonderfully with my son.

Love this school! Our kids have always been academically challenged by the awesome staff! Our children love going to school because of these teachers! Love the principal, Scott Garner, he is always visible. Very strong PTA, always doing fun things for the kids and helping staff. Only thing I wish is...when the kids move on to sixth grade, the teachers and staff could come with. We love WASHINGTON ELEM. SCHOOL!!!

My daughter is a special needs student and Washington has been a huge help in her learning. This is her second year there and while I was concerned about transferring her there from her previous school because of unfamiliarity with staff/other students and new routines, etc, I am so very very glad she switched. Her previous school was great, too, but they just didn't have the facilities to help her with her problems. Now she can write her name consistently, is learning to read some words, and is staying inside the lines when coloring! These are all things we were not sure she'd EVER be able to do! If you have a special needs child and it is recommended that your child attend Washington, it's the right thing to do! We couldn't be happier with her progress and with Washington.

Dedicated staff and great kids! My children had a great experience at this school. LD parents - Wow! You will get the help you need from this knowledgeable staff.

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.