Posted February 21, 2014
My son just started at Wilson Elementary School this week, the staff and other students have been extremely kind and helpful, I am very impressed.

Posted September 07, 2010
Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs , they are also great with any kind of support you or your child needs, school is clean, and has awsome breakfast club and after school help from the ymca. and oh yah new sidewalks and friendly crossing guards on the way to and from school!!

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2010
I think this is a great school, the staff has helped our family as a whole in many ways. I think that jugding the school based on the students is obsurd, every person is a unique individual that may or may not need help but thats where wilson is a great support, I went to a nice school in a middle class area and i was behind, just want to add how cruel it sounded to hear that the childern here are devient, look around you mam there is good and bad where ever you go!! Shame on you to say those things about childern!!

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
I am a parent of three children and all of my children have or are going to this school. I also went to this school and it is great. Some of these kids including myself, when I was a child it is truly a home away from home. Most of the teachers care for these kids like they were thier own. I am very proud that my children attend this school. This school also helps parents be better parents. Phenominal job. Thank you.

Posted October 12, 2006
- a former student
The students for the most part are a great bunch of kids. I think the stereotyping of the '4th ward' is absurd and it is great I loved living there. You won't find a better group of teachers, really striving to be a team, to further the development of tomorrow's future(our kids).

Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2006
This is the last school in janesville I would ever send my child too. My step son goes there here (against my better judgement). There is nothing wrong with the teachers; it is the other students. I can only hypothesis that the cause of deviant behavior I have observed from other students, is the location of this school in a low-income area. Students at this school seem to get into more trouble and at an earlier age then other students. My last comment is that yes, they have a low student/teacher ratio, but what good is having that if the students still do so poorly on the state-wide tests.

Wilson Elementary School
465 Rockport Rd, Janesville, WI  53548
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top