Kansasville Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
The Person who wrote the orginal review. I came to this school with no expectations, and she was just crazy and Physco. She needs help about being mad about nothing. For the recorded I got all homework don, and was in classroom discussion.

Posted September 11, 2013
My school is awesome because it promotes family, education, doing and being your best and acceptance. Any parent looking for a small school that is very forward in technology, innovation yet in step with the values of the community and its members than look no further...Kansasville grade school is the place to send your kids. My daughter (2nd grade)loves school and looks forward to learning every day. Three cheers for Kansasville Thunder!

Posted July 19, 2013
Sounds to me like the person who thinks the current 7th and 8th grade teacher is crazy has no expectations from their child and has the attitude that it must be the teacher's fault. My guess is that this person's child didn't do their homework, didn't participate in classroom discussion and came to school with an apathetic attitude. If expecting students to work to their fullest potential is crazy, then I guess this parent's review would be correct. The current 7th and 8th grade teacher demands more from the students than the previous one who referred to those students as "lollies." Life is tough, get a helmet.

Posted July 19, 2013
I disagree throughly with the comment about the 7th-8th grade teacher. She is a very caring person, who wants her students to succeed, and will try her hardest to see this happens. Some parents should quit blaming teachers, and look at their own child. I feel Kansasville has the greatest teachers, and all the staff that makes Kansasville, a great school. My husband and I are proud to say that our child goes there.

Posted September 09, 2012
This little school has a very progressive approach to using technology to make the students better equipped for the future. Every classroom has a Smartboard to enhance the education experience. Every student in grades 5-8 have their own personal netbook for use all day long and then take home at night as well.

Posted June 10, 2011
This is a great little school that offers more than the eye can see. Each day my kids are excited to attend school. I would rather have my kids get a great education at a small school like this than have them just be a number at a larger school. My daughter entering 7th grade commented this morning that she wishes summer was already over!

Kansasville Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2011
I hate it. this school has doritos all over the ground. and it smells like coffe beans mixed with play dough

Kansasville Elementary School
4101 S Beaumont Ave, Kansasville, WI  53139
Last modified Kansasville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
Kansasville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top