Bad
Good

Great students and exceptional teachers who really care for kids. Wonderful principal who has created a very high functioning team. Academically, this school is doing great things!

I was always impressed with Kaukauna school district until my child started at this school. His teacher is absent what seems to be once a week to once every other week. They have substitutes that don't teach. When his teacher is there I'm not sure what they do because I don't think my child will end the year knowing much more than he started knowing. One good thing about this school is the band teacher. She is great! I am non-religious and I am even considering sending my child to a private school just to get him into a better academic environment.

I was a student at Riverview 7ish years ago. I was generally labelled gifted and generally excelled in my classes. However, I think that my abilities, as well as my passion for academics, were stunted by my Middle School years. First off, the school failed to provide me with any temporary or long-term motivating principles. These would have driven me to strive to be the best that I could. I remember overhearing one of the teachers while I was in seventh grade saying "It's not my job to motivate students. Parents should do that." My second remembrance is that the disciplinary workers were bullies. I know that the saying goes "kids are cruel," but I was never victimized more in Middle School than by the faculty. I admit that I would get into occasional mischief that required attention, but the treatment for misbehavior was to ridicule into tears and submission rather than to focus on rehabilitation. It is ironic that the same institution that taught me the Golden Rule and that "Two wrongs don't make a right" would uphold these practices. I wish I could go back to Park, Haen, or KHS, but never RVMS.

The principal of River View Middle School is Daniel Joseph is one of the worst principals. This school would do much better with better leadership. Bullying is a big problem in this school. The do not see the problems and fix them. As for the teachers, some really good teachers at this school.

this school is cool beans best school by far the bullying wasnt even real it was a scam btw the kids are so awesome and best wrestling team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As is the case with ALL schools throughout the country, there are bullying issues. This school is pro-active and very student focused in regard to safety and caring. The teachers are outstanding , the administration has a direction and the district vision is focused and achievable. All schools have challenges...River View sees the challenges as opportunities to learn and improve. Community Member

I recently learned of a child being bullied in your Schools, You need to look more into this matter!!!!

My kid will not go to a school that supports bullies. Get rid of the school police officer and teach your teachers to help stop bullying and I may reconsider.

It came to my attention that a kid is being bullied in your school last name Bent. we as parents will get to the bottom of this and this school will be reported to the governor if nothing is done to protect against bullying

All good things said about Riverview Middle School from parents that have children going there.

Last modified River View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.