Kaukauna, WI
Students enrolled: 1,100

Kaukauna High School 3

Posted November 03, 2014
All in all some excellent teachers. Unfortunately, budget cuts resulted in adding more administration and cutting the new, savvy, passionate teachers. I saw administration as a couple of suave guys with nice hair cuts who failed to connect (but maybe that's typical in high school?). Graduated a few years ago. Thought I was a big shot upon entering a large state university because I took most of the offered AP classes (a total of 4 offered). Found out in college that for a high school of 1200 students to only offer 4 AP courses is a complete joke/embarrassment. Not sure if these courses are offered now, but I wish they were offered when I was there. -AP Chem -AP Bio -AP Computer Science AP computer science NEEDS to be offered. Go on any jobs/careers website to find that the majority of all careers available are software engineers/programmers.

Posted June 28, 2014
I'm glad I just graduated from that place. It is a complete dump! They never clean classrooms or bathrooms. It's disgusting. The food there is overpriced and low quality. The only good thing about that school are the teachers. Administration sucks. Felt like we were being controlled. Kaukauna takes sports way too seriously. They even encourage EVERY STUDENT to participate in a sport, which is completely rude. Not everyone is athletic or gives two craps about sports. I dont know how people like going here. This could go on, but I have better things to do with my time. Once again, glad I'm outta there. Dont send your kids there!

Kaukauna High School 5

Posted May 05, 2014
I graduated from KHS and loved it. Teachers were great, got a good education and went on to graduate college with Honors. Found a job in Appleton, live in Kaukauna and make a decent living. As far as the bullying that some have reported...that happens in every school at every level. Nothing specific to KHS.

Posted March 18, 2010

Posted November 27, 2009

Kaukauna High School 1

Posted August 04, 2009

Kaukauna High School 1

Posted September 03, 2007

Kaukauna High School 5

Posted April 06, 2005
Caring and Innovative Administration. Only high school in the state with a school-wide Literacy Program for all kids. Fine Arts and Tech Ed are a strength, as is our co-curricular sports and clubs.

Posted March 03, 2004
- a former student

Kaukauna High School
1701 County Road CE, Kaukauna, WI  54130
Last modified Kaukauna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaukauna High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top