Bad
Good

Outstanding teachers, staff, PTO and curriculum. Uses all the latest technology in the classroom including iPads and Smart Boards.

I am a student at Paris and I absolutely love here! I been going to school here since kindergarten and I know I'll miss it when I graduate. The class size in the junior high is around 30, 3-5 is about 25 and k-2 is about 20. The school is very small, and everyone knows everyone. The teachers are the best! They get to know each student personally, and make learning fun and interesting. When I'm older I'll never forget Paris students, activities and especially the teachers.

A true jewel of a school in the Chicago ex-urbs. Like a private school. High standards and a warm environment for students. Great management.

As a new parent at Paris through open enrollment, I am amazed at how welcoming everyone has been. From the New Family Orientation Night, to the PSO meetings, to volunteering in my children's classrooms, we feel that we are valued members of the Paris school community. When we toured Paris with Mr. Gahart, he told us that the staff works very hard to create an "extended family" atmosphere at the school. That is exactly what they do! Our family feels truly blessed to be a part of the Paris School family.

because my nieces and nephews love it!

A great school experience for my friends' kids. Comfortable. Strong community. Great curriculum.

This small rural school and its staff provide top-notch education to students and a sense of community that is unmatched in Wisconsin or any other state. Every student matters.

An amazing place for educational success both academic and social. Paris School promotes academic achievement and mentoring between students. The result: a learning environment free from distractions of other schools and full of students whose test scores make Paris School the highest-rated school in all of Kenosha County!

Last modified Paris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.