Posted February 07, 2014
Outstanding teachers, staff, PTO and curriculum. Uses all the latest technology in the classroom including iPads and Smart Boards.

Posted November 17, 2013
I am a student at Paris and I absolutely love here! I been going to school here since kindergarten and I know I'll miss it when I graduate. The class size in the junior high is around 30, 3-5 is about 25 and k-2 is about 20. The school is very small, and everyone knows everyone. The teachers are the best! They get to know each student personally, and make learning fun and interesting. When I'm older I'll never forget Paris students, activities and especially the teachers.

Posted October 08, 2013
A true jewel of a school in the Chicago ex-urbs. Like a private school. High standards and a warm environment for students. Great management.

Posted April 01, 2013
As a new parent at Paris through open enrollment, I am amazed at how welcoming everyone has been. From the New Family Orientation Night, to the PSO meetings, to volunteering in my children's classrooms, we feel that we are valued members of the Paris school community. When we toured Paris with Mr. Gahart, he told us that the staff works very hard to create an "extended family" atmosphere at the school. That is exactly what they do! Our family feels truly blessed to be a part of the Paris School family.

Posted October 19, 2010
because my nieces and nephews love it!

Posted October 14, 2010
A great school experience for my friends' kids. Comfortable. Strong community. Great curriculum.

Posted October 12, 2010
This small rural school and its staff provide top-notch education to students and a sense of community that is unmatched in Wisconsin or any other state. Every student matters.

Posted April 04, 2010
An amazing place for educational success both academic and social. Paris School promotes academic achievement and mentoring between students. The result: a learning environment free from distractions of other schools and full of students whose test scores make Paris School the highest-rated school in all of Kenosha County!

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted January 21, 2008

Paris Elementary School
1901 176th Ave, Kenosha, WI  53144
Last modified Paris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paris Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top