Posted April 29, 2010
St. Mary School has wonderful teachers who will happily go the extra mile for any of their students.

Posted April 29, 2010
Quality education with the best staff. A must see school!

St. Mary Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2010
My husband and I have three children at St. Mary and have been very pleased with the quality of education all have recieved. No school is perfect, but this one comes close. The school is full of wonderful, caring teachers and I can not picture sending them anywhere else. The money spent each year is worth every penny. Our middle school experinece has been a positive one. The teachers challenge the students and they come out more than prepared for high school. If you are debating on where to send your child please stop by for a tour and check things out for yourself. We took our tour 9 years ago and have never regretted our decision.

Posted December 10, 2009
I have three children at St. Mary's. I love this school! I love the inter-action between all grades. The kindergartners get 'buddies' made up of upper classmen. Their buddies do things with them like art projects and diff activities. When I pick up my children from school great time is spent between the grades saying 'good-bye'. This is a great school and a wonderful experience for my children.

Posted July 11, 2008
I went to St. Mary's for 5 years. It was a great school and the teachers really know what they're doing. The discipline is standard, however when it comes to bullying they pretty much leave you to handle it yourselves even if it's clear whose the bully and whose the victim. They really care to much abut how you are dressed than whether you are happy. In all of my years there not one person failed a grade. It's a good school and I have awesome memories of my time there.

Posted January 02, 2008
St. Mary has an excellent elementart school. The teachers are dedicated and give the students a great foundation. The weekly mass attendance is excellent and the students have weekly opportunity to participate in mass. The school has a weak leader and poor parent communication between principal, staff and parents. The middle school is weal due to lack of consistency. The school needs to consider becoming part of the Jr. High at St. Joe's where the kids have better resources and stronger teachers and discipline. St. Mary is a great beginning and then consider St. Joe's for Jr. HIgh.

St. Mary Elementary School 5

Posted February 13, 2006
St Mary's is a wonderful school! The teachers are so devoted and dedicated to their students. They have an incredible music teacher and although they do not have an art program, art is incorporated into many school projects daily. As with most Catholic schools the parents are strongly encouraged to volunteer and St. Mary's is no different. However the parent involvement at St. Mary's exceeds expectations. The wonderful families supporting this school are what make this school so fantastic. If you are looking for a hidden jewel of a school, St. Mary's is the school for you.

St. Mary Elementary School
7400 39th Ave, Kenosha, WI  53142
Last modified St. Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
St. Mary Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top