PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

St. Joseph Catholic Academy in Kenosha, Wisconsin is a remarkable school. My son has flourished in the academic and spiritual environment it provides. The teachers are phenomenal. They ensure students are developing their skills to their full potential. Technology in the classroom is continuously updated and students do most of their class work in the laptops provided by them. Students are learning and using the skills they will need in the future whenever they need it in the workforce or in college. St. Joseph Catholic Academy is the best investment a parent can provide for their child(ren). The school receives all the stars for rating. I seem to be having trouble clicking on them.

My son has just started 7th grade at St. Joseph's and he loves it. While it is a Catholic school it isn't some sort of mindless indoctrination center, but is an educational facility first and foremost. I can teach him to parrot my received ideas about what happens when you die at home...I can't teach him chemistry, at least not well enough to get him into a good university. So, I'm paying for chemistry et. al. So far so great, and since the boyo likes the school and the kids...he's happy to be there learning. I'd rate it highly.

I have a son that is currently attending the Jr. High. The guidance of the staff is excellent. Our son loves the academic challenges and opportunity to grow in his faith. St. Joe's is one of Kenosha's best kept secrets. More Catholics need to see the importance of a Catholic education. We look forward to sending our son to St. Joe's for High School.

I have a child that attends the middle school. I feel as though my son is receiving a high quality education, as well as the guidance he needs for very supportive teachers. There is no other school in Kenosha that I would rather have my son attend.

Last modified St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12