PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

St. Joseph Catholic Academy

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Joseph Catholic Academy in Kenosha, Wisconsin is a remarkable school. My son has flourished in the academic and spiritual environment it provides. The teachers are phenomenal. They ensure students are developing their skills to their full potential. Technology in the classroom is continuously updated and students do most of their class work in the laptops provided by them. Students are learning and using the skills they will need in the future whenever they need it in the workforce or in college. St. Joseph Catholic Academy is the best investment a parent can provide for their child(ren). The school receives all the stars for rating. I seem to be having trouble clicking on them.

Posted August 26, 2008
My son has just started 7th grade at St. Joseph's and he loves it. While it is a Catholic school it isn't some sort of mindless indoctrination center, but is an educational facility first and foremost. I can teach him to parrot my received ideas about what happens when you die at home...I can't teach him chemistry, at least not well enough to get him into a good university. So, I'm paying for chemistry et. al. So far so great, and since the boyo likes the school and the kids...he's happy to be there learning. I'd rate it highly.

St. Joseph Catholic Academy 4

Posted January 02, 2008
I have a son that is currently attending the Jr. High. The guidance of the staff is excellent. Our son loves the academic challenges and opportunity to grow in his faith. St. Joe's is one of Kenosha's best kept secrets. More Catholics need to see the importance of a Catholic education. We look forward to sending our son to St. Joe's for High School.

Posted December 19, 2006
I have a child that attends the middle school. I feel as though my son is receiving a high quality education, as well as the guidance he needs for very supportive teachers. There is no other school in Kenosha that I would rather have my son attend.

Posted May 08, 2006
St. Joseph HS is one to check out! Check out their statistics. Their graduation rate. Where the students end up going to school. Worth the money!

St. Joseph Catholic Academy 3

Posted January 30, 2006
I am a prospective parent, and from what I've seen, St. Joe's has a lot of potential that is being wasted. The principal is more concerned about this schools' reputation and how it looks from the outside, rather than being concerned about possible student factors on the inside. Namely their personal lives, faith lives, and home lives. Another thing that concerns me is the lack of discipline. There isn't a heavy emphasis on dress code. Finally, the much staff is not very well aware of the Catholic faith themselves.

St. Joseph Catholic Academy
2401 69th St, Kenosha, WI  53143
Last modified St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12