Kenosha, WI

Bethany Lutheran 5

Posted October 24, 2012
I would have to say personally it is a great school. We chose to put our 2 youngest children here, our home school was unable to accomodate one of the children. No worries. Very pleasant experience.

Bethany Lutheran 5

Posted December 09, 2011
I would definitely give Bethany a 5 plus star. I have checked out schools in our area, and sent my children to Bethany, now they sent theirs to Bethany and on to Shoreland they all went, and they got a superior education by a very dedicated staff, and learned much more about our Lord than we could teach them. My granddaughter tested 89% in the Nation. Read fluently in the first grade. I love what this church and school have meant to us.

Bethany Lutheran 4

Posted June 29, 2011
These past reviews are old so I needed to give an update. Bethany has an excellent teacher staff. The church supports them as they further their education. The biggest problem I have seen is the lack of parents getting involved with the school activities. These parents who are not involoved with the school are the ones who do the most complaining and are the biggest critics. As with any school when the parents are involved and active the better the learning envirnoment is.

Bethany Lutheran 1

Posted October 22, 2008
The communication between the school, teachers, and parents is greatly deficient at Bethany. Many times parents are given one day notice or less about student activities. they claim to have great Christian values and discipline, yet they do not discipline at all, and students are allowed to get away with alot of poor behavior that would result in suspension or expulsion at any other school.

Bethany Lutheran 4

Posted August 08, 2007
The teachers are top of the line with the utmost attention to discipline in learning and filling young minds with the knowledge of Jesus Christ and what He has done for us to save us from our sins. Although Bethany is a small school, it makes up for it in large rewards through Jesus Christ.

Bethany Lutheran