Bad
Good

Posted August 11, 2014
I have had 3 children in this school, beginning the day it opened. The staff are fantastic. The school is constantly looking to improve the quality of education for the the students. The parent community is very involved. This school offers more enrichment opportunities than any school I've seen. I can't imagine my kids going anywhere else.

Posted October 30, 2013
I had a daughter who attended Nash and due to a mix up in boundaries when we moved a she had to transfer to pleasant prairie. I noticed a significant differance between the schools. Liking Nash much better. She stepped back an entire year in the curriculum when she switched. I now have a son there in a speech 4k program and he loves it. And I have noticed a significant improvement since he started in September. Love this school and will never send my kids anywhere else I'm the city.

Posted June 26, 2013
Nash is a great school with loving staff and teachers. I have a few kids in the school. I also have a child with special needs and this school goes far and above what most schools do as far as services and making sure every child feels safe and comfortable. They are a very high tech school and the parent involvement is huge. Nash is the only school I would ever consider for my kids. They teach respect and that learning is fun.

Posted January 08, 2010
Nash is an amazing school...I can't even begin to explain. They have gone above and beyond to help my family and my children adore every single person there working hard to keep that school so wonderful. You get 10 stars from my family!! *****YOU ROCK NASH*****

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter goes to this school and loves it!!! I am surprised that it only earned six out of ten, because the teachers work very hard with students. I think this school deserves a higher rating!

Posted April 27, 2009
Nash is a wonderful school that is full of devoted and caring staff. I feel blessed that my children do and will attend.

Posted April 03, 2009
Although only in its second year, this is an amazing school with an enthusiastic leader/principal! Our daughter has always been very advanced and I was concerned about her getting bored. To our surprise, they allow the kids to continue on to whatever level they can handle so the sky's the limit! Also love the family oriented feel. And we admire how the special needs kids are integrated with the mainstream classrooms. It has been a valuable lesson and our daughter has really taken to so many of the kids and helps them on a daily basis.

Posted December 14, 2008
We are new to Nash and although I think it has some growing pains when referring to Special Needs kids, overall it is an excellent school with teachers who honestly care.

Posted December 07, 2008
My children love Nash school. It is very well kept, the teachers are very friendly and they really care about their students. I have been very happy with my chidren's progress.

Posted October 01, 2007
This school is very high tech and it is also clean and brand new. Parents get involed in many things. For example, a fund raiser. There are many academic programs as well. There are also many cool classes like art, music, sports and many other things as well. I love this school!

Charles Nash Elementary School
6801 99th Avenue, Kenosha, WI  53142
Last modified Charles Nash Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.