Bad
Good

The dedication of Mrs. Nelson along with the teachers and staff is phenomenal. They have won many awards individually and in groups which shows how they work as a team. Although budget cuts and changes within the district have been challenging, Stocker has taken it in stride and grown.

We had 1 daughter already graduate and is now in mahone , my other daughter is in 3rd grade , both girls rave over the teachers and the school , my wife and I both love the school , well organized and very caring for the children . Both girls loved going to school with perfect attendance and grades , thank you stocker staff

I am not happy with Stocker at all. My son had to transfer to Stocker due to the boundaries being changed. At first I thought that it would be a good move, but in the 2 months my son has been at Stocker it has been one little thing after another. From the demerit system to teacher response, homework assignments and finally tardiness. A child will get a demerit for something as small as forgetting a pencil and if the get 3 demerits they will be unable to attend the next field trip. Children are being tested on things that they do not cover at all in class, they just get a homework assignment on it. also if you child too many tardies (and I am talking 2-3 minutes late) even if they are excused you could possibly be fined! I could go on and on but am out of space!

My kids are going to this school.We are getting regular home works and feedback on school work and teachers also doing good follow-up with kids and parents.I recommend this school to the people who is moving to Kenosha.

Two of my sons went to Stocker and unfortunately we had to move out of state. We loved the school and the teachers. We never had any problems with any other students. I would definately recomend this school moving to the Kenosha area! Kelly

Last modified Stocker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.