Bad
Good

Could not ask for a better, kinder, educated 4k teacher. Our daughter had such a wonderful experience there. We purchased our home in the Forest Park area because for decades it has been know as a great school.

Horrible! Do not know how to treat kids! The Principal who replaced Mr. Gayan and came feom Brompton and Columbus is horrible. My child went to a different school going from failing to Honor roll because he has teachers who genuinely care and know how to teach a child. They tore my childs self esteem to shreds! Now my child is happy, content and thriving! Would not recommend this school until they clean up the teachers, lunch staff and Principal and the rest of the crew!

Both of my children attended school at Forest Park. Although overall I am happy with the quality of education they received, improvements could be made. Forest Park needs to work on their communication with parents. In the 5 years my children attended Forest Park, teachers and administrators communicating their concerns about my children's academic performance was not addressed until I expressed my concern. Often times I would ask why teacher concerns were not relayed to me prior to my coming to them and the response would be a shoulder shrug, or a teacher indicating that they instructed my child to address it with me. This being said, I encourage parents whose children attend Forest Park to be proactive and involved in terms of their communication with staff.

We love this school! We want to upgarde to a bigger house but hesitate because we don't want to leave Forest Park! Highly recommended!

I have two kids at this school. I highly doubt we will be back next year, I have had problems with my son because of his ADD. There is no help here, I have had meetings, all for nothing. I have to pay someone outside the school to get the help, the promises made don't help when the teacher is so inconsistant. My daughter is smart, she has no problems there.

i would trade this school for any other school, I had my daughter in a private school and was paying 6,000 a year, yet this school is so much better. forest park don't only concentrate on academics but on the child as a whole. the staff and teachers are so thoughtful and considerate. this is the best elementary school ever.

Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.