Kenosha, WI

Posted October 10, 2009
I have twin boys that attended Harvey and we are very pleased with the entire experience. The teachers, administration and support staff are wonderful.

Posted October 03, 2009
We have the most awesome events for our students and community. We started the year off with a Back to school BBQ Hot dogs ,Hamb,Brats roasted corn,Good humor Ice cream,cotton candy bouncy houses,climbing wall,velcro bouncers the kids and parents just loved we had a unique barrel rides, and a classic Car show all on a beautiful day In september..we also recycle everthing we can from our events.In october we have our halloween party this year with a new Haunted hallway..we have monthly movie nights..we have a sock hop in February and the most awesome Cultural Folk Fair that a Elementary school could have for there school family and the communtiy..Live entertainment dancers,performers,showing us there cultural costumes and crafts for these different countries that are represented from around the world...We support our children with giving back with our proceeds from our awesome PTA that puts on these events.Put on Sports day and a end of the year all school picnic that I think 10 of us moms cooked and boxed up over 400 hotdogs and all the goodies that went with it..We also have once a month popcorn days wow I know I have missed some things and my typing isnt the greatest but we love our school and love to keeep our children involved and learing and doing more things...oh yes we just had the whole fromty of our school landscaped to make it more beautiful for our school family and our communtiy.We also painted our teachers lounge to help give them a cheery relaxing place to eat lunch...wow thats alot

Posted October 01, 2009
Harveys curriculum has really set a solid foundation for my daughter Niara. I'm confident it will help her as she makes the transition to Middle School next year. Thanks Harvey!!!

Posted September 30, 2009
They have the best PTA I've ever heard of and they have lots of great after school specials. They also have a pre-k (not every school in Kenosha has this) as well as an enrichment program. They offer tutoring to students who need help and they have a Folk Fair every year that they open to the public all ran on PTA members and volunteers. Harvey very envolved with their community and I think they would give back to not only the school but also the community.

Posted September 30, 2009
My Grandmother went to Harvey, My Mother went to Harvey, I went to Harvey, and now my two children go to Hravey. Although things have definately changed throughout the years, this school still is one of the only schools that I would want my children to attend in our district. Go Lions!

Posted September 30, 2009
Harvey has a staff that works to ensure that all students will achieve and meet with success. The parents of the students are actively involved in their children's activities at Harvey.

Posted September 29, 2009
I have been a parent of Harvey's for 6years, the teachers are awesome and the parent group is the best.

Posted September 18, 2009
Harvey Elementary School has the best teachers in the entire district. The PTA rocks too!

Posted September 16, 2009
We have a great group of caring parents. The PTA has been working hard to come up with creative ways to raise money for the school. Our PTA make affordable activities for the kids and families- not only for the kids at the school but for the whole community.

Harvey Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers! Enrichment program is wonderful. Speech Impact for my son was first rate. My three children have all had wonderful teachers. Hard working PTA creates a Great Educational Cultural Folk Fair each year that is open to the community. Lots of other great events - Back to School Barbeque, Halloween Party, Movie Nights, Dances, Spirit Days and Popcorn Days, active Girl Scout and Boy Scout programs. Parents are involved and kids are well supported in their education. We've had two wonderful principals that care about the kids. Music and Art and Gym teachers are invested in students and create fun and enriching activities for them. My oldest daughter, who is out of Harvey now, says 'It is the best school in the world.'

Harvey Elementary School
2012 19th Ave, Kenosha, WI  53140
Last modified Harvey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harvey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top