Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2011
My son has been here for Pre-K and now Kindergarten. The office and teachers have very poor communication. The teachers class size is to large for them to pay attention to all the children. My son has learned many very inappropriate behaviors in the class room. Kids are always fighting. The first couple weeks of school, he got pee'd on by another student, hit in the face twice. And now he has ring worm. I would not recommend this school to anyone. We are working on getting him switched to a different school.

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2011
My daughter went here for 2 years and we loved it. The teachers are wonderful, so helpful. They actually care. The test scores may not be great, but my daughter excelled at Jefferson. We moved and she goes to a "better" school which we hate!!!

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted November 11, 2008
great school, great staff

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2008

Jefferson Elementary School
1832 43rd St, Kenosha, WI  53140
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top