Kenosha, WI
Students enrolled: 1,059

Lance Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2014
I love the school but not so much the people in the office, they can be rude at times. The teachers need to stop complaining about the students not knowing this or that. This is why they are going to school. Teach them as your getting paid to do. Some seem to not so much be into some students and favor others, this is not what school is all about. I disagree with the way they handle their parking situation as well. They seem to make things more difficult for the parents, not allowing them to pull into the parking lot to drop off students, They make a big deal about not wanting the students to have to cross in front of cars.Are you serious. Their is more traffic after school than before school why is it allowed after school then??? This school makes no sense sometimes. They always want to seem to want to charge an arm and a leg for year books also and pictures. The prices are nuts.

Lance Middle School 4

Posted September 29, 2014
Some teachers are nice, some are not.. Most of the office people are just down right rude and do not listen to the parent at all, let alone the child/s complaints. I have only been involved in this school one year with two to go and so far my experience/s were not good. Over all I give the school a 4 out of a 10 for the teachers and the way they control a few things there, lots need to be changed. They just do things the wrong way/s. Makes it complicated for all. The students learning which is the important part here and this is why I tolerate lance. My daughter has had excellent grades at lance so I will deal with all the bad to get the good out the deal. So if you want your child to achieve good grades, send them to lance. All other middle school, no good for learning. I give the school an overall 4 stars, they get 5 from me when they start doing things right and are not so rude all the time in that office. Especially this old lady, she is the meanest.

Posted June 21, 2014
I've only been going to lance for a year(6th grade). I honestly think lance is the most amazing school I've been to. I'm hoping to finish off my 7 &8 grade year here. The staff are so helpful and amazing!!! I love this school!!!!

Posted April 23, 2013
Lance might be theee best middle school in Kenosha. Everything at Lance is just absolutely AMAZING! The teachers are great! The education is great. Lance is just amazing. I only went there for 8th grade but i wish i had went there all 3 years of junior high. Depending on which house you're in. If you're in Momentum house in 8th grade consider yourself blessed. Power house might be 2nd best and Light house is the worst. Momentum does all the fun things. I was in Momentum house and it was by far the best house. Lance is an amazing school. My brother will be going there next year. I'm a freshman at Tremper and i really wish that Lance was like a 6-12 grade school. I loved it so much. Lance Lightning all they! April 23, 2013

Posted May 11, 2009

Lance Middle School 1

Posted April 02, 2009

Lance Middle School
4515 80th St, Kenosha, WI  53142
Last modified Lance Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lance Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top