Bad
Good

Posted October 07, 2010
I have had three kids in this school. My son has adhd and impulse control. They did everything they could to help him. We had to get a diagnosis for them to be able to do an IEP. Now he is in another school that has a special ed section that could better help him. My daughters both loved Roosevelt in fact one of them did not want to leave to go to middle school and the other is still there. Loved the teachers, loved our favorite principle Mrs Ratliff. She helped us a lot with everything.

Posted August 25, 2008
my daughter attended Roosevelt for her 1st grade year. Before going into this school she struggled with her reading and was not even at a middle of the year kindergarden year for her reading. They worked with her and made her at or past the second grade level! The teachers are very caring and just great!!

Posted May 06, 2004
My son attended and graduated from Roosevelt Elementary and I was very impressed with that school! The activities and extras made the school year so much more exciting! I have experienced other schools in the district and would have to say that the teachers and staff at Roosevelt are the 'cream of the crop!'

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2004
As a parent of a child who attends Roosevelt I am highly up set with their teachers and schoolong. When it comes to a child having ADHD and learning problems they fail to see it or to deal with it. I have been fighting 2yrs to get my child the help he needs and they still fail to help him. The only one good thing I will say abot the school is thye have one good teacher Mrs. Enwright who never gave up on my child, She has helped with reading recovery to for my child. He ahs been the only kids to get to level 11. Which I am greatful for. Ohter than that the school stinks! From a mother who knows.

Roosevelt Elementary School
3322 Roosevelt Road, Kenosha, WI  53142
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.