Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2013
It's okay, but one thing that bothers me is the school's consistently bad test scores. The school does not seem to be able to make any real progress in this area. I do, however, like that the school has a uniform policy. Though I wish more American schools would do this, it does not really alter too much the environment of the school.

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2009
I recently moved to the area. I love the small class sizes and my childrens teachers pay great attention to detail. It is nice to know my children are in good hands. A very under rated school at a (2).

Wilson Elementary School
4520 33rd Ave, Kenosha, WI  53144
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top