Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

2 years that we can NEVER get back for my child were WASTED at this school. A 4-k teacher that would rather go at a special needs 4yr old with a "my way or the highway" approach. A special ed teacher that called me 2-3 times daily without notifying the principal of the issues, a principal that brushed me off when I approached her with my concerns. My child would get pulled from the class room and put into another classroom when problems would arise. No one actually worked WITH my child. By the end of kindergarten they are expected to be able to count to 100, skip count by 2's and 5's (THANK YOU COMMON CORE!) a very difficult task when you are 4/5 years old and rushed into concepts you do not understand. After 2 years at this school my child could not even count to 5 without tripping up on numbers that don't even come until teens and 20's. Best thing I ever did was pull my child from this school and start homeschooling, but even now 3 yrs later I am still battling problems that so called teachers instilled. For example if the assignment says to use a blue crayon I get remarks " My teachers at Grewenow said I don't have to use the colors it says as long as I'm doing the work!" great way to set kids up for future academic failure.

My kids enjoyed going to this school. We had no issues in the 2 years they were there.

This was the third school my ADHD son went too and they have been the best. When he started he was having a lot of trouble but here he finally had a teacher(s) who took the time to get to know him and figure out what would work for him. He has had Mrs Z for years now and it's going to be a hard transition to middle school emotionally for him. All of the teachers, staff go above and beyond for the kids.

Grewenow is an awsome school i have three little ones going there now. The teachers are more then willing to help an any way for the child to learn,which says alot from other schools. But by far Grewnew is an awsome school to have your kids go too.

Last modified Grewenow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.