La Crosse, WI

Northside Elementary School 5

Posted February 20, 2014
I'm not sure about the data used for ranking schools when Northside Elementary was recognized by the Wisconsin dpi as a 2012-2013 school of recognition for closing achievement gaps. This rating system seems seriously flawed.

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2008
Welcoming school for my son who started there in mid fourth grade. He loves it, and I am quite happy with it over all.

Northside Elementary School 5

Posted July 19, 2005
I use to go to Franklin and I liked it alot and now I send my child and he loves it! the teachers are really great! and we couldnt ask for a better principal...he knows everyone by name and he makes you feel comfortable and very welcomed in the school. we are lucky to have a principal like Mr. Berns!

Northside Elementary School
1611 Kane St, La Crosse, WI  54603
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top