La Crosse, WI

Logan High School 2

Posted June 17, 2013
I graduated from Logan in 2011, and cannot say my expirience there was pleasant. Every teacher I had seemed completely disinterested in their work. You got the feeling that these people became teachers simply to be teachers, not to share the breathtaking knowledge of science, math, or history, or English. Most teachers clearly didn't enjoy their job, or like their students all too much. The guidance councelors were not supportive, at least not toward me. I am on my way to being a success, but not because Logan showed me the possibilities. I wish I could have attended a better school, perhaps I would have had a better start after high school had I done so.

Posted October 02, 2010
I have 2 daughters at Logan. They are having a great experience. I worry about all the budget cuts that never seem to stop.

Posted February 20, 2010

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009
My daughter Jennelle is doing well at this school the other students are very easy to get along with because of there friendly personalities

Posted September 16, 2009
Both my children are getting a well rounded education

Posted May 20, 2009
I love the school its fun and nice and well kept. Compared to Logan High School, the school i go to now in florida is absolutely disgusting.

Posted March 07, 2009
I have 2 students who have graduated from Logan and 1 student attending. This is a diverse school in many ways which I feel is a strength that the staff tries to nurture. My kids have had an excellent education. The administration has such a positive attitude and really stays personally involved with students.

Logan High School 0

Posted September 22, 2008
i believe this school is being ran by very educated and well mannered persons and also offers a peaceful envirement.

Posted May 29, 2008

Logan High School
1500 Ranger Dr, La Crosse, WI  54603
Last modified Logan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Logan High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top