Bad
Good

Posted March 04, 2016
Great school and teachers can tally to some of my friends came here from middle school

Posted November 07, 2015
Logan, simply put, is a sports school. Sport teams at Logan are definitely much better compared to Central or Aquinas. In fact, their football team has won more games than any other in their conference. The only reason why Central has a better rating is because there are more kids with low income families here. Honestly, I think that makes Logan have a better environment as there aren't any snobby rich kids attending the school. If you want to do great in the school you can. There is a wide selection of AP / advanced courses for the students who want to learn. My best friend started taking AP courses as a freshman. Students also have options to take college credit courses at UWL, which I guarantee Onalaska or other neighboring cities can't supply. It helped me during my senior year when I could be bused over to UWL to take French V and a higher math course (since I had completed AP calculus in my junior year). By the way, Logan kids are nicknamed the "swampies" due to the close proximity of the marsh. Central in particular likes to tease us about it, but we have embraced it as a true symbol of our school. The marsh is actually very pretty, I used to bike through one of the scenic trails to get to school.

Logan High School 2

Posted June 17, 2013
I graduated from Logan in 2011, and cannot say my expirience there was pleasant. Every teacher I had seemed completely disinterested in their work. You got the feeling that these people became teachers simply to be teachers, not to share the breathtaking knowledge of science, math, or history, or English. Most teachers clearly didn't enjoy their job, or like their students all too much. The guidance councelors were not supportive, at least not toward me. I am on my way to being a success, but not because Logan showed me the possibilities. I wish I could have attended a better school, perhaps I would have had a better start after high school had I done so.

Posted October 02, 2010
I have 2 daughters at Logan. They are having a great experience. I worry about all the budget cuts that never seem to stop.

Posted October 08, 2009
My daughter Jennelle is doing well at this school the other students are very easy to get along with because of there friendly personalities

Posted September 16, 2009
Both my children are getting a well rounded education

Posted May 20, 2009
I love the school its fun and nice and well kept. Compared to Logan High School, the school i go to now in florida is absolutely disgusting.

Posted March 07, 2009
I have 2 students who have graduated from Logan and 1 student attending. This is a diverse school in many ways which I feel is a strength that the staff tries to nurture. My kids have had an excellent education. The administration has such a positive attitude and really stays personally involved with students.

Logan High School

Posted September 22, 2008
i believe this school is being ran by very educated and well mannered persons and also offers a peaceful envirement.

Logan High School 2

Posted May 21, 2008
The administrators worry about some things they shouldn't. Some kids are being threatened daily to be beat up. This school is not safe and should bullying should be taken more seriously.

Logan High School
1500 Ranger Drive, La Crosse, WI  54603
Last modified Logan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.