PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 03, 2014
Our school has a clear mission of providing a quality education and a strong Christian foundation through God's word. We are not just a school, but a family that cares for each student. We could not think of a more supportive, loving environment for our children. And their academics are amazing, because it is a multi-grade classroom set-up, which internationally is recognized as producing top reading scores. We are currently fundraising to keep up with technological advancements by purchasing chromebooks for each student. The teachers and staff continually are adapting to higher education standards, while remaining true to a solid Christian foundation. We are truly blessed by having this educational opportunity in our community!

Posted April 02, 2014
I can only describe finding out about First Lutheran school in one word. Lucky. My neighbor had done some leg work on finding a suitable pre-k program for her child and as a new member to the area I followed her to First Lutheran. If it weren't for getting lucky and moving in across the street from her, I may not have found First Lutheran or considered sending my children through First's Preschool program.. Now, with my oldest having gone through both 3k and 4k and now into Kindergarten at First Lutheran, we as a family or more than appreciative of the faculty and staff and what they are doing to make sure that my children succeed in all areas of life, not just academics. My children have learned and grown so much in just the few years we have been apart of the school system. First Lutheran has a preschool program that is above and beyond any other school in our area can offer. Starting Next year, with the help from the parent group, the older grades will have all new Google Chromebooks to use to better assist the students learn and proficiently learn new technology to better prepare them for high school. I will be sending all 3 of my kids through Firsts K-8 school program.

Posted October 01, 2010
First Lutheran School is an excellent school with great teachers. The school has a low teacher to student ratio. There is a strong curriculum that is Christ centered. Teachers are available to support students and parents. I have been very happy with the education my children have received and continue to receive at First Lutheran

First Lutheran School