Lake Geneva, WI

Posted March 13, 2014
My son attends here after moving into the area from a few towns over. Absolutely amazing. It's a public school with the feeling of being a private school. The teachers are all great, they know all the students and who the siblings are. The teachers are easy to contact and stay in contact with. Even the principal/superintendent knows everyone.

Posted November 18, 2011
Woods school is superior. It has all the good things about a small school ... excellent teach to child ratio, opportunity for children to participate in a large variety of extra curriculars, challenging academics, with many options only found in larger schools (languages, sports, great arts program). From Mr. B, the principal, through to the excellent teachers and staff, and the high level of parent and community involvement, I cannot imagine sending my kids anywhere else.

Posted December 06, 2010
I have 2 children and both are currently attending or have attended this wonderful school. I have found this school to be second to none. This school has everything from music, drama, sports and student council to being highly academic. I can't wait for my son to be in 6th grade so he can experience some of the new electives the school has just begun offering!! I truly believe this school is a gem!

Posted December 01, 2010
I am a parent of 2 children at this school. I have been pleased with their educational experience. My older child has learning differences and the school has adapted to meet his needs very well. He is athletically oriented and there are opportunities for him to participate. My younger son is advanced and less athletic. He has fit in well with the drama program, music and forensics. Parents are very involved in many aspects of the school. The teachers have been very responsive. Woods School has been great for my children.

Posted December 01, 2010
Woods School is an amazing educational facility! We are very proud to have our child attending Woods and sharing in an educational experience of a lifetime! The staff does a terrific job displaying the traditions and educational beliefs and present them in a welcoming manner that gives the feeling of accomplishment and success for our child. It is a true honor to be a part of such an amazing educational team.

Posted June 10, 2010
This school is small and it some cases not a good choice. The schools is not a safe place for development at all. We removed our child due to seroius isses along with other in the last two years. Be careful

Woods Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It provides a safe, healthy, friendly, and an excellent learning environment all at the same time.

Woods Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted May 02, 2009

Woods Elementary School
N2575 Snake Rd, Lake Geneva, WI  53147
Last modified Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woods Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top