Central - Denison Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2013
Central-Denison is fine if your child does really well in school. Essentially if they would do well anywhere they will do well here. If your child struggles or has special needs this district is TERRIBLE. Its not just one school, its the administration that is very controlling and absolutely terrible. It's like they don't want any child that has extra needs in their school so they try to force them out.

Posted January 27, 2012
My daughter is the preschool program here, and she absolutely loves it! The teacher is very sweet, affectionate, loving, patient and creative. The class sizes are small, and there is lots of parent involvement.

Posted September 18, 2011
I am so impressed with Central Denison Elementary School. The principal is so hands on with the children and the school program. She makes every child feel important and successful. It is a warm and nurturing building with so much energy. My child was a transfer student and felt like the school was his home within weeks. The size is perfect and the teachers are amazing. They bring so much to the classrooms. My child not only thrived with the curriculum but felt so successful and confident as a student, that he was able to soar academically. Thank You Central Denison your a wonderful school and make every child feel important!

Posted May 12, 2011
I Love this school! We were previously living in Crystal Lake, Illinois. this school is MUCH BETTER! The class sizes are smaller, so the teachers are more interested and creative and less stressed out. the principal is incredibly efficient and attentive. I have thouroughly enjoyed every year my son has attended!

Posted January 01, 2011
Central-Dension is an awesome school, I absolutely loved it. I went there for grades 1st through 5th and every moment of my time that was spent there was great! The staff members are very caring and supportive, and there are lots of extracurricular programs to get involved in. I would highly advice anyone to put their children into this school.

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers and other support staff have a wonderful team attitude, and they make every kid feel special and capable and welcome.

Posted March 29, 2009
We rencenly moved away from Lake Geneva and the thing I miss the most is Central-Dennison. The dedication of the entire staff can not be matched. I felt like this school was an extension of my home and I knew everyday that my children were loved, well cared for and getting the best treatment I could ask. Thank you Central Dennison.

Posted October 19, 2008
i am very pleased with the staff and families at this school. i switched from the small school on snake road and hwy 50 and am amazed at how much better the education is at central-denison. great school!

Posted February 11, 2008
Is the best school in the world. plus the other great school is middle school, my 2 kids are in the high honer roll. what esle can i want there? 2 lucky kids to have a school like yours.

Posted November 16, 2007
This school, is what every parent is looking for in an education for their children. Not only do they have small class sizes, exceptionally educated progressive teachers, but also charater counts in this school. There is diversity and harmony under one roof. They have it right here and this school should be reconized for it! This is a five star plus!

Central - Denison Elementary School
900 Wisconsin St, Lake Geneva, WI  53147
Last modified Central - Denison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central - Denison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top