Lake Geneva Middle School 2

Posted July 03, 2012
I greatly disagree with the other reviews. I am currently a student at LGMS in 8th grade and I have been in attendance for a previous two years. LGMS has a massive amount of bullying of which the staff is aware of (trust me I've only let them know maybe a little over fifteen times) and still nothing has been done. The administration is often frustrating and unwelcoming, you can never get a hold of the principal it's always the vice-principal you have to deal with. The teachers couldn't care less about their students. Nor does the guidance counselors pay the slightest bit of attention to the students needs much less offer us the amount of assistance needed. This is why I am trying to become a guidance counselor myself so I can help children get through the difficulties of life instead of hindering them. The one thing teachers do care about though is getting the information needed out there to get our work done but most things assigned are unnecessary, I mean crosswords that have nothing to do with anything we are learning or include anything a teenager would know. And word searches how does that help us learn?

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted May 02, 2009
My child's grades, confidence level, and attitude have improved so much since we enrolled him here. My other children are currently in elementary school, and when there time comes, without a doubt, they will be going to LGMS. All I have to say is... Go Wolves!

Posted February 24, 2009
The main reason we bought a home in the area last year was because of the schools(LGMS). The teachers seem to genuinely care about the students. My child loves it . Thay have so many activities for the kids to be involved in which is great.

Posted November 04, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008
this school is the best around!! a lot is offerd! and a lot of students are set stright from there inapropriat ways!!

Lake Geneva Middle School 3

Posted July 24, 2007
Typical large public middle school. Better options are available.

Posted August 17, 2005
LGMS is a great school although the administration is at best lousy. Beyond that fact the school is great. Many Extracurricular activities that are missing from many schools today.

Lake Geneva Middle School
600 N Bloomfield Rd, Lake Geneva, WI  53147
Last modified Lake Geneva Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Geneva Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top