Lake Geneva, WI

Posted January 06, 2015
We, as a family have enjoyed Star Center School for many years. Our Son's teachers have impacted his life with life long goals of college, education, work ethic and social skills. I certainly don't agree with this school being a level "6" and will look into how this rating system really works. If you are considering this school, I ask you to visit! Speak with a teacher or two and see that this school brews good at every educational level. After school activities are growing every year - more than other schools in the district. This school offers many options for boys and girls alike.

Posted May 02, 2014
Star Center is a wonderful school. The staff is always pleasant and willing to help. My daughter is in her first year here, and I am so excited to watch her learn & grow throughout the coming years. She is challenged enough to not become bored, as each child is at a different learning pace. I just love this school!

Posted May 05, 2011
Best school in lake geneva area, dedicated teachers as well as the leadership in the school. Good kids and Great Parents!

Posted May 04, 2011
I love this school the teachers are very involved and they really care. They love their jobs and kids and they are very supportive. The principal is completely involved with the activities and with the kids. She knows the kids by name. There are activities afterschool and kids love them. My daughter has been in this school for the last two years and she loves going to school, I guess this attitud speaks by itself.

Posted December 22, 2009
Star Center is the best - caring, professional staff teaching our kids not only the basics, but also important things like respect and integrity.

Star Center Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2009
The main reason we bought a house in Pell Lake last year was because of the schools(Star Center). My child is in first grade here and loves it. The staff sincerely care about these kids and it shows.

Posted July 30, 2008
best school around! great for the kids ! teaches kids how to handle them selves in and out of school and everybody there are great role models!!!!!

Star Center Elementary School 4

Posted January 22, 2004
One of the main reasons we chose to buy a house in Pell Lake was because of the school here. We really like Star Center school, the staff, the other parents, and of course the great kids.

Star Center Elementary School
W1380, Lake Geneva, WI  53147
(262) 348-7000 x7050
Last modified Star Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Star Center Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top