Winskill Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2009
Great teachers and school.

Winskill Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
Winskill is top notch! It is not unusual to come into school to work on the weekends and see many of my colleagues there too. Children truly do come first at Winskill.

Winskill Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2008
Love Winskill, especially for the upbeat atmosphere and Science activities. Their parent/teacher organization is tops!

Winskill Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2008
This is the 3rd school my kids have been enrolled in. I love it. I feel like they keep me informed of what is going on and what is coming up. The only reason I rated it at 4 stars instead of 5 is because it would be great if there were more money, however there are many activities with the budget they have. I am rarely asked for money to do extra activities. My sons' teachers seem eager to teach the kids. I'm very pleased with the school system and teachers.

Winskill Elementary School
861 W Maple St, Lancaster, WI  53813
Last modified Winskill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winskill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top