Lannon, WI

Posted May 11, 2014
Lannon is a great school! Many of these reviews are downgrading Lannon Elementary... Lannon has a GREAT STAFF, and they do adapt to children with special needs. There is a fifth-grade boy who has Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and let me tell you, everyone loves him. Teachers talk to eachother about their students, but its all POSITIVE! Trust me on that. I have scored very high on tests because of the teachers, they help and support the kids. I went to Lannon from Kindergarten all the way through 5th grade, and not once have I not liked a teacher. This fall I will be entering 6th grade at Templeton. I loved Lannon since the day I walked in. Many of you are probably doubting this since its coming from a kid, but everything is true. And if you knew who I was, you'd know I'm not an average kid, I grew up with many family problems, but going to Lannon is what I LOOKED FORWARD TO. It's a great school, send your kids there!

Lannon Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2012
Terrible quality education! I moved to the area & transfered my son from an MPS school thinking her would get a better education at Lannon Elementary, but I have to say that the MPS school was much better (which is sad). The teacher has an unusually large ratio of boys to girls & he is exhausted & burned out, leaving my child with a sub-standard education. I will be moving my son to a privare school near-by next year in hopes of providing a better future for my child, I suggest other do the same.

Lannon Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2011
The teachers talk behind parents backs and about students. Principal has his own agenda and supports the union not the tax payers or parents. Don't go there if you have special needs, they are not willing to adapt. Very disappointing

Posted October 22, 2008
Teachers, staff, and administration are outstanding. I'm proud to be a mom of a Lannon student!

Posted September 28, 2008

Posted October 26, 2004
Lannon is awesome! Lannon is a smaller school with a close-knit feel to it. All the teachers and support staff go out of their way to make you feel invited. The principal takes the time to answer any questions or concerns that you may be having and will reassure you with what ever problem you may be dealing with. My three boys are currently in Kindergarten, 1st and 3rd grade and they just love it here! Awesome job Lannon School!

Lannon Elementary School
7145 N Lannon Rd, Lannon, WI  53046
Last modified Lannon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lannon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top