Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School 4

Posted December 09, 2010
Extremely pleased with the consistent level of instruction provided my kids, now in grades 5 and 3. Very much a feeling of family effortlessly encouraged by interaction between parents, students and faculty administrators. While it's difficult to organize parent-lead extra-curricular activities due to the range of towns the school takes in, the facility does encourage and support such endeavors.

Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School 0

Posted May 19, 2010
I have a child in this school system and I have to say It is a wonderful school. The teachers will work with you if you are concerned about almost anything. The student teacher ratio is far better than most schools which enables our children to learn better. Crime rate is almost all but nonexsistant. It may be out in a corn field as it is quoted but that cornfield produces some awesome kids!

Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School 5

Posted February 06, 2010

Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School 4

Posted September 14, 2005
Iowa-Grant is a great school with many opportunities to get involved. I have only just began the process of my kids in school. One is in 4K and the other one is in 1st grade. Both of my kids just love to go to school, learn, and ride the bus. Notes are sent home letting me know what has happened during the day and what they done. I absolutely enjoy this school.

Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School
498 County Road IG, Livingston, WI  53554
Last modified Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top