Lodi, WI

Posted November 18, 2013
Lodi high school has been a great fit for my family. My kids love the staff and all the different opportunities that they have in a small school environment. The kids are by no means perfect, but when issues arise they are dealt with by a caring and supportive staff. We are thrilled with our recent move to Lodi.

Posted November 10, 2013
Lodi High School is a great place for students to attend. Their test scores are increasing, co-curricular activities have been awesome (three athletic teams going to state, top rated FFA chapter, Mock Trial going to state, and several awards for their musical). It is no means a perfect place, but there is extra support for students who struggle academically and more flexibility for students who don't need the extra help. The school is headed in the right direction.

Lodi High School 2

Posted February 19, 2013
I see that a lot of parents have been submitting ratings but they don't truly know what goes on in the school during school hours. this school is full of bullies, drugs, and out of control kids. but I do agree that parents are very involved in the music and sports. and the teachers there are very caring and good at what they do.

Posted March 02, 2012
Lodi Schools have outstanding international opportunities for kids and families! There is a lot of progressive stuff going on here - from multiple exchange programs to in class curriculum that focuses on students being ready for a working environment that is global. I am pleased to know my kids are getting these opportunities and proud to know Lodi has been honored by the state for their outstanding work - see link: http://www.ecb.org/global/

Lodi High School 3

Posted September 22, 2010
The Lodi Public School district is neither poor or great. It is an average public school no different than most US schools. The previous comments are all about extra cirricular activites, nothing more, nothing less. Our school district overemphasizes athletics and international relations. If the district spent more time engaging our kids in interesting cirriculum, maybe our test scores would be higher. This district has many good teachers and a few great ones. The school board and the administrators have fostered an atmosphere of 'us verses them" mentality for years. Time and time again you are told that it is always the students fault or the parents. Parents are kept at bay in Lodi when it comes to academics but we are welcome to come and blow up balloons for prom. Lodi gets a perfect rating for keeping kids busy in activities but falls short in making future leaders.

Lodi High School 1

Posted January 05, 2010

Lodi High School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
My daughter and I are new to the Lodi school district and so far we are very impressed with Lodi HS, the staff, and the teachers. We just had our first parent/teacher conference and everyone was very helpful, interested in my child and her work, and their jobs as a whole. I rate this school in the top 10 percent.

Posted December 11, 2007
I believe as a parent that Lodi High School has a great and caring special education staff. My son even visits after graduating high school to tell about his successes.

Lodi High School 4

Posted May 04, 2007
- a former student
I agree. Lodi High School is an excellent place for students to participate in more than one extra curricular activity, and still have time for school work. The block system allows for more one on one time with the students, and teachers often help students get homework done in class. The forensic team won back the Hintz award this year, and the team continues to do well. Overall, I would say the majority of each graduating class attends college, and continue on to live very productive lives. If you want your child to attend a small school, where teachers are an active part of the student's academic and social lives, Lodi is the place for you.

Lodi High School 1

Posted March 02, 2005
- a former student
I am a recent graduate of Lodi High, looking back at my experiences there is not pleasant. There were a couple teachers that made it worthwhile, but the rest make it terribly difficult. Yes there once was an award winning forensics team, but no longer. if you or your children can avoid the Lodi school system I would.

Lodi High School
1100 Sauk St, Lodi, WI  53555
Last modified Lodi High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lodi High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top