PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 13, 2013
All 4 of my children have gone through Seventh-day Adventist schools. This school has well equipped my children for high school as well as for a life of service. I love all of the project learning and service learning. The teachings are loving and tolerant of all religious backgrounds

Posted November 30, 2012
This school relies on the generous support of the local Seventh-day Adventist church. It also relies on parental support in the form of tuition and volunteerism. Without these components we would not succeed. Thank you to the dedicated parents of our school.

Posted November 29, 2012
THree Angels is an excellent school. The multigrade classrooms and low student to teacher ratio add to this amazing learning and growth opportunity for children ages 4-14. The creativity of the teachers and exceptional support and integration of parents into the activities is the best I've ever seen. I have a child with her bachelors degree and one still in elementary school and everything in between so I have a lot to compare this school to. A parent can be as involved as they would like to be and there is music and art and lots of outdoor education opportunities as well. I respect and have close family teaching and attending our local pubic schools but I think Three Angels Christian School is the best school around. It's not even expensive, it's priceless!

Posted August 17, 2012
I am a parent of one child who has been in this school for the past 8 years and another who is on the 4th year. I am serving my second three year term on the school board. The school board reviews all scholastic, parental, student, financial, and spiritual matters happening at the school. I can confidently say that this school does an incredible job of delivering a Christ centered, loving academic environment at all grade levels. The teachers are exceptional! The students in this school have been part of a national scholastic testing program and year to year ranked well above national average for their grade level with several students ranking above their grade level. My children ask me questions about the bible, they talk to non-school friends about Jesus, they ask to pray before eating in public restaurants, I have never heard them say a swear word, and I saw and heard one child pick up a bible and give a spontaneous bible study to a cousin who asked who is Jesus? They are safe, loved, academically and spiritually strengthened in this school. What more could I ask for?

Three Angels Christian School 4

Posted August 17, 2012
I have had both of my kids in this school for years and have only positive things to say about it. The teachers are committed to the academic as well as spiritual growth of each child. I feel confident that my kids are getting a very high-quality education and growing closer to Jesus each day. The environment is safe and Christ-centered and my children are enjoying themselves while learning and growing. Can't ask for more.

Posted August 17, 2012
I have 2 children in attendance at Three Angels Christian School and I have never doubted the decision to send them there. All the teachers lead by example when it comes to living Christ-centered lives and treating others with dignity and respect. I have seen the teachers use different skills and techniques to bring out the best behavior and learning in different kids, meeting each student where they are academically and socially. My older child has benefitted from being in the same classroom as older students to enhance and promote her academic growth. The rare times we have a concern, the teachers and principle have always been willing to listen to us, work with us and support us in helping to resolve our concern. I thank God for this school where my kids can learn all the usual school things AND grow closer to God and learn to serve Him in anything they do.

Posted August 16, 2012
Having watched this school over the last 5 years I am pleased to say that the Teachers, Parents and Church Supporters are extremely dedicated to the spiritual and academic growth of each student that attends. In addition to the Christ focused message the prinical insures that the students received the academic challenges and support they need; as well as a rich learning environment in which to succeed. The parents and local churches have been incredibly supportive; both through their time and money. It is obvious that the success of the students is a goal that each of the parents and local supporters believes they must participate in. Three Angels Christian School is a wonderful place for students to learn and grow.

Three Angels Christian School 4

Posted August 16, 2012
We have been involved with Three Angels and have encountered sincere, quality instruction from the teachers and a positive environment. Christian values are injected into every aspect of the day as witnessed from a day-long school visit. Time to talk to the teachers about our children is always provided to us whether it is after school or on the weekend. The children are achieving on par or above their peers in other public or private schools and while there is always room for improvement, we are not hesitating to send our other child there. That's the most positive endorsement we can give.

Posted August 16, 2012
Three Angels School has been a great place for my children to grow spiritually, emotionally and academically. The teachers are dedicated and spend many hours to make learning fun and challenging. They work with children and parents alike to make sure their experience is a positive one. The mulit-grade classrooms is a great way for the children to learn to help and support one another. This Christ centered school is the best place for my children and they wouldn't want to go anywhere else!!!

Three Angels Christian School 1

Posted August 05, 2012
Academically behind and not Christ centered. My child went to this school and was treated in such a disrespectful manner by both teachers and students. Bullying is allowed, especially by kids whose families have been part of this school for a long time. We requested for more challenging work for our child and were told that it would be given. In the end we were told that due to the fact that it was such a small school, they were unable to meet our child academically. Due to lack of challenge and mistreatment, we chose to withdraw our now happy and academically challenged child.

Three Angels Christian School
900 Femrite Dr, Madison, WI  53716
Last modified Three Angels Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8