Madison, WI

Posted December 11, 2014
I am pleased beyond belief with my daughter's school. This is her second year and she is in 1st grade. The teachers our attentive, thorough, and passionate about education. It has a strong community and the children are very social and so there is no shortage of birthday invites throughout the year. The workload keeps the children challenged and there is a high level of engagement. The children are very respectful and well behaved. I could write a book on how much I love Our Redeemer! -Monica Howard

Posted February 28, 2014
Academically rigorous, with a family atmosphere. We are very happy with the school. Just wish it had a gym.

Posted May 06, 2011
Relatively small classes (14 students or less) in both the 3- and 4-year old preschool programs, with a wonderful and passionate preschool teacher who clearly LOVES teaching small children. She teaches both age groups (3 year olds Tues/Thur, 4 year olds M/W/F) so there is continuity of having the same teacher, which was important to me for my slightly shy son. The preschool mixes learning with play. The other school staff I have met are friendly and helpful.

Posted January 13, 2005

Our Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran School
1701 McKenna Boulevard, Madison, WI  53711
Last modified Our Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top