Bad
Good

Posted August 27, 2013
MY CHILDREN SCHOOL IS ALLIS, AND THIS IS A GREAT SCHOOL. ALLIS HAS LOTS OF LOVING AND CARING TEACHERS. THE TEACHERS AT ALLIS PUTS THE CHILDREN LEARNING FIRST. AT ALLIS SCHOOL THE PARENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. ALLIS IS A FUN AND SAFE SCHOOL. I AM PROUD PARENT OF ALLIS!

Posted July 24, 2008
I am a grandma of two girls, one in K and the other in 1st. I pick the girls up after school and watch them until mom gets home from work. I have not seen anything like it in all my years, the way all the kids from every grade know each other and how kind they are to each other every day I look forward to picking the girls up not only because I can't wait to see them but also because of the feeling i get from these kids they are this happy community and they include me , they all know who I am , my name and always say hello like they mean it. Allis is an wonderful place for a kid to start life outside of the home.

Posted January 31, 2006
I as a parent think this is one of the best schools in Madison. It has wonderful teachers it has a great program at the end of the school year for 5th graders leaving. It is an awesome school that I would reccomend anybody and everybody to send their children to. I went to the school and my children went to that school it is just a joy to see some of my teachers and the classrooms.

Allis Elementary School
4201 Buckeye Road, Madison, WI  53716
Last modified Allis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.