Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2014
This school is working very hard to integrate modern technology into the classroom. The Parent's technology night included showcasing their 3D printer that students can use, a lab full of Netbooks for accessing learning games, and have over 50 iPads for the staff members to use to access behavior. This year the Kindergarten teachers used the ClassDojo App to build positive behavior with their students. We am sent a weekly behavior report via email on my daughter's classroom behavior.

Posted May 27, 2014
This is a very good school, with engaged, caring staff and teachers. I feel like everyone from janitorial staff to principal care about the kids. Resources are tight, but this is true in most local schools. The teaming that teachers do is helpful. 2/3 teachers have been there over 8 years. I have felt welcomed in all my child's classes. I am encouraged to be more involved, thru PTA, or fields trips, or fundraisers. There are wonderful yearly events, like ice cream social, movie nights, Family Fun Night, etc.

Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2014
The staff is good , but changes often due to poor leadership. There is a lot of turmoil between staff and administration. Reading scores have gone down over the years and celebrations are discouraged. As a parent I feel unwelcome in the school by administration. So sad.

Posted September 10, 2013
My school is great as I was able to talk to school staff as soon as possible. As a parent I see that my child is showing growth in being patient. Follow instructions with great respect. This school is a great idea for my child.

Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2011
We open-enrolled our daughter into Kennedy when she started kindergarten and we moved out of town. She is now in 4th grade and we've had nothing but great experiences with Kennedy, the Madison schools, and all of our daughter's teachers and teacher's helpers. We've never second-guessed our decision to use the open-enrollment process to put her in Madison schools and most specifically Kennedy Elementary.

Posted August 26, 2010
I have had 3 children go through Kennedy and all 3 have been and are still on the honor roll, now through middle school.

Kennedy Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2009
Kennedy School is a great school for children to learn and grow. They learn how to become responsible and make good choices.

Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted March 09, 2008

Kennedy Elementary School
221 Meadowlark Dr, Madison, WI  53714
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top