Mendota Elementary School 1

Posted October 10, 2012
i feel its not good health wise my son gets sick alot n bring it home n pass tto us and them kids there are straight bully's i love they other school b4 this one my daughter has a mean teacher's twice the first one wouldn't let her take class pictures she made her leave out n not do class picture but had the nerve to give her a copy of class picture what type of teacher does that? she said because my daughter transferred from another school n she took pictures there but guess what i didn't order them because i did not like them she thought they was fine when they wasn't my daughter cried she was only in second grade. my son teacher let him take pictures

Posted October 13, 2010
Includes many Nationalities. Educates that all are to be respected.

Mendota Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2009
My son is always being picked on hit and picking up bad behaviors. This school is not for a parent that wants their child to have a bright future. My husband and I have decided to remove our son from this school. There is no proper supervision of my child as well.

Posted September 22, 2009
Mendota has a caring, dedicated staff and a safe environment where all students can learn. Parents and students alike contribute to the overall success of the school

Posted September 17, 2009
This school has the best teachers and staff. I feel my son will learn greatly from this school

Posted September 17, 2009
Mendota Elementary is 'beating the odds' in academic achievement. We have the best staff, the best students, the best school!

Posted September 16, 2009
Mendota serves an economically diverse neighborhood, and it does so in a manner than inspires excellence among its students. Teachers and staff are atuned to student needs, and achievement has progressively increased. It is a gem that we are proud to call our own.

Posted September 16, 2009
Mendota Elementary is remarkable. Test scores prove that the education is first rate. What's most interesting is that nearly 75% of the students qualify for free lunch. We've always heard that test scores and poverty are entwined... but that's not the case at Mendota. The students are taught by experienced teachers with high expectations. It is a friendly environment that's conducive to learning!

Posted September 16, 2009
Mendota serves a very diverse community and despite high student mobility and a student poverty rate that ranks among the highest in the Madison school district, Mendota's test scores and other measures of student performance rival or exceed district schools serving the most stable neighborhoods in Madison with the lowest levels of student poverty. Based on everything the research says about the strong correlation between poverty and student achievement, Mendota should be failing. But a dedicated and talented staff and very supportive parents have worked together to make Mendota an unqualifed exception to the rule.

Posted September 16, 2009
Mendota has the greatest teachers and staff that go above and beyond everyday for our children!

Mendota Elementary School
4002 School Rd, Madison, WI  53704
Last modified Mendota Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mendota Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top