Bad
Good

A review cannot encompass what an outstanding school Randall Elementary is. Our daughter, a somewhat shy child, has thrived both academically and socially at Randall. Academics are extremely strong with high standards, but also a fostering a love of learning in students. Wonderful in school art, music (and Mr. Water's football) programs. With the help of a strong PTO there are often free Saturday (or low cost after school) events that focus on Math, Science, Art, Languages. One of the most impressive aspects of Randall is the atmosphere of community and inclusivity the students have toward the school. We (including our daughter) are so thankful for her elementary education here. Outstanding.

I love this school. Kindergarden it took my son some getting used to the rules and expectations, but now in 2nd grade his experience is the best yet. I only expect it to get better each year! My son is ADHD and the teachers are fantastic with him.

It is gratifying to see that parents and teachers appreciate Randall Elementary -- I know that when I graduated high school in the 80's, I could point out all the kids with whom I went to Randall. I can still remember the great teachers I had then.

As a Randall teacher, I am proud to be a member of this community. The staff communicates and collaborates to help each child grow as a whole child. The principal gives the teachers the freedom, support and structure to be successful as professionals. The parents are involved and caring. Communication between parents, staff and students is open and trusting.

Mr Wallace, Randall's principal is the most inspiring principal I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Genuine, professional, and inspiring are only a few appropriate terms for this amazing leader. The teachers are fantastic as well. Each has a unique, but effective technique to teaching. The kids feel safe and like full participants in the community. The extra learning opportunities outside the school day are enriching and either free or offered at low cost. We feel privileged to send our children to this school

There is no way for paltry words to convey our deep appreciation for the quality of our son's education at this school. From the visionary leadership on the part of Mr. Wallace, the school principal, to the focused, compassionate and inspired teaching of our son's teacher, we can not put into words our gratitude for all we've experienced since moving here. Truly, a rare experience - the kind that will last in our boy's mind for his entire life.

An absolutely wonderful school. Both of my children have been treated with great respect and dignity. The best techers around. I am very, very impressed.

My son Seth had terrific teachers and loved being at the school!

Last modified Randall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.