Madison, WI

Sennett Middle School 5

Posted March 04, 2010
A student teacher at this school, I came in 'scared' to work with students who were in middle schools because of all the horror stories I've heard about middle schoolers, however, this school gives me hope that at least in this school teachers are able to help students, that students will do well. Middle school is one of the most critical time of a student's life and you should pick no other school than this one. The teachers actually build relationships with students not just hope for the end of the year!

Sennett Middle School 5

Posted July 19, 2007
Me and my son love this school its so very well taken care of I love working here

Sennett Middle School
502 Pflaum Road, Madison, WI  53716
(608) 204-1923
Last modified Sennett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sennett Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top