Madison, WI

Gompers Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2014
While Gompers doesn't have the highest Great Schools rating, the sense of community there is like no other school I have experienced. Most of the staff goes above and beyond, attending fundraisers and other after school events, as well as making sure that all of their students are being challenged at their own levels. There is a wide variety of needs in this school, which is a very daunting idea for many educators, but Gompers teachers seem to take it all in stride.

Gompers Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2014
Gompers is a small school with excellent teachers. I grew up in a small town and have lived in Madison as an adult. I felt terrified when I have to take my child to a school where I didn't know anyone! The Gompers staff put all of my fear to rest. I got to know everyone very quickly, and I absolutely love my daughter's kindergarten teacher. Thank You Gompers for being so awesome!!!

Posted October 23, 2009
The staff make all children and their families feel welcome and supported.

Gompers Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
Gompers has built a strong community that includes students, teachers, families and the broader community. This shows in student outcomes, family involvement and neighborhood and community pride. Our family loves Gompers Elementary!

Posted September 16, 2009
We have the best teachers and staff anywhere. We are a real community. This is definitely a neighborhood school.

Posted September 16, 2009
The sense of community between the staff and parents is wonderful. The staff does an excellent job of communicating with the parents.

Posted September 16, 2009
Gompers has the best teaching staff and principal EVER!!!!

Gompers Elementary School
1502 Wyoming Way, Madison, WI  53704
Last modified Gompers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gompers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top