Manitowoc, WI

Posted March 31, 2013
My two children got an outstanding education at MLHS and both were accepted at multiple colleges afterword. They cared about the students spiritual, academic, mental, and physical needs. It was well worth the tuition.

Posted June 14, 2009
Outstanding academics and music programs, all while getting a christian education!

Posted May 18, 2006
- a former student
Ok, so I was a student, but this is a school that truly cares about students, academicly, physicaly, emotionaly, and spiritualy. I had the chance to grow and involve myself in any area I was interested in. Teachers are always available, sports are competitive but fun, and there is a strong support from parents and the community. I got to know everyone in my class rather well, and teachers know thier students and care about them.

Manitowoc Lutheran High School
4045 Lancer Circle, Manitowoc, WI  54220
Last modified Manitowoc Lutheran High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Manitowoc Lutheran High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top