Manitowoc, WI

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2015
The bullying is so severe I had to take my children out. The principal does not discipline aggressive and behavioral children, he prefers a therepy approach which leaves our children victimized daily at no consequence to the bully. SAD!

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2014
jackson elementary school, My children were in different schools before jackson, and those schools were terrible, racist and rude. I am grateful for jackson the teachers went above and beyond for my kids!!!

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2013
Very poor teacher attitude about bullying. They also put the ED kids in a padded room, reward kids with candy, and push ritalin on parents.

Jackson Elementary School
1201 North 18th Street, Manitowoc, WI  54220
(920) 683-4852 x5202
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top