Posted January 17, 2013
I moved to the district because I heard it was a great school. I was wrong. My son is in Honors English. They are only reading 2 books all year. Otherwise, he's stuck reading speeches from the Democrat National Convention,opinion pieces on how bad the Republicans are, and ordered to NEVER refer to illegal immigrants as being here illegally. They are to be called undocumented workers. Teachers sometimes don't get through a lesson because students don't quit goofing off and the teacher doesn't control them. If he tries, the student threatens to complain to the principal so the teacher backs down. How backward is that? Ignore what the class descriptions say. They make the classes sound better than what they are and they claim to be teaching things that they don't. This school did not live up to it's reputation.

Posted January 17, 2013
I am disappointed in Marshfield. I am new to the district. It is hard to fit in because most people here have grown up together and share a past. I carefully chose my classes based on the description in the course catalog. I was told I'd be reading the Classics in Honors English. Apparently, they don't anymore. We read a lot of political stuff. My biology teacher doesn't require us to read our textbook or do the activities in it because he hated reading it when he was a student. Then why did I have to pay for a book if we're not going to use it? I spent over $100 buying supplies the teachers said I had to have only to find out we're not using most of it. Lunch is over crowded, you get very little food and often leave hungry. Sports are fine if you grew up here or have older siblings to pave the way.Otherwise, forget about being a starter. And if your good, the other kids on the team will try to intentionally sabotage you and keep you from playing. My parent graduated in '86 and learned more things in Junior High than I've learned so far and I'm in senior high. I worry for my future.

Posted December 21, 2010
Great school. Marshfield High School offers endless opportunities for all students. From many AP classes, to many tech classes.

Posted April 22, 2010
I had had 2 daughters go to MHS and it is great! It has a large variety of clubs for everyone: from Science Olympiad to Football to Dance Team to Dungeons and Dragons Club. The education they got was outstanding and the teachers really prepared them for their future.

Posted January 23, 2010

Posted October 23, 2009

Marshfield High School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I have had 4 sons attend this school and it is without question one of the top schools in the state. The AP classes are excellent and have allowed my sons to graduate from college in 2-3 years because of the outstanding preparation that they are given by the outstanding teachers that are absolutely outstanding. There is not a another school in the area that can offer the same advantages as Marshfield-- period.

Posted March 09, 2009
Marshfield Senior High School is a great school. It offers more AP tests than a student can fit in their schedules and the teachers that teach them are amazing. Every teacher is willing to go out of their way to help everyone not just AP students. For the size the school is diverse on ideas and beliefs. This school is rated in the nation and the number of AP scholars and the fact that the school almost always has at least one student as the state AP Scholar shows how great of a school it is.

Marshfield High School 1

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008

Marshfield High School
1401 E Becker Rd, Marshfield, WI  54449
Last modified Marshfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top